I guess being injured also has its upsides. My knee has been “ok” the past couple of days since I ran on Thursday. It hurts more when it’s just stationary for too long (i.e. in a car or at dinner). As much as I would love to run today, I am thinking its best to take off from everything today. Yup, not even NTC or Insanity. Instead, I am going to partake in some “pool therapy” also known as tanning by the pool on this gorgeous day. Maybe I’ll even do a little pool running. For now, it’s some sun and Travel and Leisure.
Welcome to Runner Ritsa. My name is Ritsa and i'm a 28 year old NJ native living in MD. Thank you for visiting my blog. Feel free to contact me at any time. Ritsa(dot)karakanas(at)gmail(dot)com
- I'm playing WordBrain and I've just reached brain size 1420! #WordBrain #words 1 year ago
- Help out my amazing boyfriend Brandon, his team of guys, as well as a few of my girlfriends get down… instagram.com/p/991WXGBBY5/ 1 year ago
- @ZEROBaltimore @TowsonU awesome thanks! 1 year ago
- All up in that #SkimmLife theskimm.com/?r=3928fb63 via @theSkimm 1 year ago
- I want to win a @Casio_USA Active Watch from @Kohls and @RunPretty! Do you? Enter here: rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/8… 1 year ago