I am a LOVER of surveys. I can fill them out all day long. Some friends and I used to send surveys via email a couple of times a week and I found it to be so much fun. So it is no surprise then when I received Presley‘s Lazy Day Survey blog post that I decided I HAD to fill it out, as well. So here goes…
1. Favorite cereal as a child?
Cinnamon Life Cereal, for sure! It is still one of my favorites although I swap it for more healthy options like Kashi Go Lean more often nowadays.
2. Coffee or Tea? With milk or without?
COFFEE. Black, 2 sweet and low. Done and Done.
3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
During the week, since I don’t have time to make breakfast, I usually have a Van’s Waffle and a Chobani Greek Yogurt. The flavors of each vary but that is most likely what I would have. On the weekends, breakfast varies from pancakes (if I feel like making them) to eggs or back to yogurt and waffles. Sometimes it’s even pizza!
1. Sandwiches are generally considered a “lunch food.” If you had to choose between a grilled cheese and a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick?
Ahhh. That’s a hard one. They are two very good sandwiches but so different. But, if I had to choose, I would choose a grilled cheese sandwich. Can I add tomato?
2. You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
I made a salad a few weeks ago with figs and it was definitely one of the best salads I’ve ever had so figs would be one ingredient. Feta cheese would be another along with cucumbers, and avocado. I would have to choose spinach as my greens and a light Italian dressing. Italian dressing goes with everything! At least, in my book it does.
3. One food you can’t live without at lunch?
Some sort of snack with my sandwich or salad. I can’t just eat one thing at lunch. I need a variety of tastes so when I have a sandwich or salad, I also need some fruit or chips to eat with my lunch, as well. My favorite snack lately is Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps. Yum!
1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If a fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
Chipotle! A brown rice burrito bowl with fajita veggies, black beans, mild salsa, corn salsa, cheese, and guacamole!
2. TV/computer on or off while you’re eating?
I usually eat in front of the TV if I am at home with my roommate or at Tim’s. If Tim is over for dinner, we occasionally eat at my kitchen table.
3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
Lately it has been Tilapia with veggies and either quinoa or couscous. I’d also say pasta is a big one because it is so easy to make.
1. Choose between these two American desserts: cheesecake or apple pie?
Cheesecake! I don’t like warm fruit desserts. Yeah, its weird. But Key Lime Pie is my favorite and I am upset that is not an option!
2. Choose between these two foreign desserts: tiramisu (Italy) or flan (Spain)?
Flan. But I am not really sure I like these options.
3. Ice cream: cone or cup?
Is it ice cream or is it fro yo? Ice cream will be vanilla soft serve in a wafer cone with rainbow sprinkles. If its fro yo its a cup with a ton of fruit!
Now, it’s your turn!!
If you have any surveys you love, send them my way!!