Last week, Kara (Kara Runs) posted a questionnaire she had received from Jen (Jen’s Best Life). Like Kara, I am a sucker for questionnaires. So for today’s fun post, I am answering the questions on Kara’s Friday Fun post from last week.
1. Hugh Grant or Colin Firth?
I am really not a fan of either. So neither? Weird actors to choose from but since this was Valentine’s week post, I am assuming this is referring to Love Actually. Let’s go with Liam Neeson.
2. What chore do you hate doing the most?
I am going to go with putting away dishes, like Kara said. I hate it. I am willing to touch and clean dirty dishes but for some reason I HATE putting away clean dishes.
3. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
I Like to Move It…Jock Jams style.
4. What is your least favorite way to travel?
Bus. A train and an airplane can get you somewhere faster and avoid traffic. A bus? It doesn’t do anything different so I would rather just drive myself.
5. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to and why?
My fake name when I don’t feel like telling someone my real name (aka when I am out on the town with girls in South Beach and we make up names for ourselves) is Reese. I kind of like that and it is close to my real name, somewhat.
6. What would the theme song to your life be?
This is a hard one. Nothing comes to mind. The first image that came to my head when I saw this question was the scene from Say Anything when John Cusack was holding the boom box over his head playing Peter Gabriel’s In Your Eyes. I am so weird.
7. What is the best meal you’ve ever had?
8. What is your favorite strength-training exercise, stretch, or yoga pose?
Pull-ups. Since beginning CrossFit a little over a month ago, I have moved up 2 band resistances when I am doing lots of pullups and can now do TWO pullups on my own! I have never been able to do unassisted pullups. They are fun to me and I practice them any chance I get.
9. What was the last book, movie, TV show, commercial (ain’t no shame!), or song that made you cry?
The Sarah McLachlan “I will remember you” playing Animal Abuse commercial. I have to change the channel EVERY SINGLE TIME.
10. Who is your favorite fictional character?
Do you love answering questionnaires? Answer any or all of the questions below in the comments or write your own post and leave the link in the comments so I can check out your answers!