I am the worst at downloading new songs to my iPhone to use for running/working out. I buy probably 2 songs every couple of months and this leads to intense boredom when listening to these same songs over and over again while I am working out. Sometimes, I would rather workout without music because I cant stand hearing the same old playlist, AGAIN.
I do, however, have a few songs that I could listen to on repeat. They make up this week’s Top 5 Tuesday post.
- Supermassive Black Hole by Muse– Think baseball scene from Twilight (the first movie).
- Sweat by Snoop Dogg & David Guetta
- Wrecking Ball by Bruce Springsteen– Not the most popular song to run to but I can listen to Bruce’s slowest song and still have a great time running or working out. This song just makes me feel strong. The lyrics are amazing.
- I like to Move It by Reel to Real– Yup, Jock Jams!
- Crazy Train by Ozzy Osborne– If the beginning of this song doesn’t pump you up, I don‘t know what will.
Now, I need your help. What are your favorite songs to run to or workout to? I need suggestions like whoa!