By now you know I love surveys. I was reading Presley‘s blog the other day and decided to participate in the survey she posted. Feel free to answer any of the questions in the comments or post on your own blog!
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
Definitely a Bruce Springsteen song. Maybe”Dancing in the Dark” or “Wrecking Ball”.
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
Last weekend I was in Florida with my roommate Alyssa. On Sunday we were laying on the beach drinking banana daquiris. I think that is a pretty sweet day if you ask me.
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
Dottie Henson in A League of their Own. Or Julia Roberts’ Tinkerbell roll in Hook. The one with Dustin Hoffman and Robin Williams. It is by far one of my most favorite movies.
4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
Rachel Bilson or Rachel McAdams. I love Rachel Bilson. I think she is so pretty, quirky, and fun. Do you watch Hart of Dixie? And Rachel McAdams is one of my favorite actresses.
5. What is your favorite quote?
“No excuses, play like a champion.” I may or may not throw that out there when cheering on fellow CrossFitters during the WOD (workout of the day).
6. What was your first concert?
Backstreet Boys in 9th grade. It was right after their “I want it that way” album came out.
7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
Probably my CrossFit affiliate’s site to check the WOD each day.
8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
Sleepy? Right now it would definitely be Sleepy. I am sure Tim would like to chime in with Grumpy. I swear he is the only person who thinks I am grumpy.
9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
Surf Taco’s (Jersey shore “fast food” tropical mexican joint) veggie taco and teriyaki chicken taco. Yum!!
10. What is the background of your computer?
I got a new work computer a couple of weeks ago and never changed the background. Its an ugly blue.
11. Your turn! Answer one of the questions above or make up a new one.
I just don’t like this question at all. I don’t get it. Are they asking me to answer the questions above? Because I already did. Duh! Or are they asking you? But I have been answering the questions so far so why would they all of a sudden change the target audience? I get confused too easily. If I were you, i’d also just ignore this one!
HAPPY FRIDAY! I hope you have a great weekend!