It’s Friday, it’s Friday (sung to the tune of that god awful Rebecca Black song)! This weekend I am heading down to DC with Ashley to run the Nike Women’s Half Marathon (check out Ashley’s race plan here). This is my first 13.1 since Philly when I was painfully injured back in November.
Anyway, let’s end the week with one of my favorite work pastimes (on my break of course!): SURVEYS! I was really itching for a survey today and I found a hit from awhile back on Julie‘s blog.
Name three things sitting next to you right now.
- A bottle of water
- Work ID card
- Chobani Blood Orange Greek Yogurt
Name two foods you can’t live without.
Name two things you can’t live without.
- Running shoes
- Magazines (I hoard magazines, no joke)
Name two people you can’t live without.
- Family (nope, I am not choosing)
- Friends (again, you can’t make me choose!)
Name one thing you did today.
- Went to lunch with Tim
Name two things you’ve learned from the healthy living community.
- How to be a better runner (stretch stretch stretch)
- That there are sooooo many people out there that like me, love to be fit and healthy and it is an amazing feeling to have friends all over living a healthy and fit life!
Now it’s your turn! 1, 2, 3, GO!!
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!