It’s reveal day! This month I was paired up with Ashley and Ashley. Confusing, right? I sent to Ashley and a DIFFERENT Ashley sent a package to me. The Ashley I sent to received a package full of my favorite snacks (Chia Crisps, yum!) and a ton of protein and fruit bars.
Ashley of Chronicles of a Foodie sent me an AWESOME package.
- My box of goodies to include Pop Corners Sea Salt flavored Popped Corn Chips. I had heard of these and seen them but had never tried them until I received them in my package this month. That is why I love Foodie Penpals. I get to try things that I don’t usually buy even though I see them around. I love salt so you can just guess if I liked these!!
- Nesbitt’s Honey Lemonade– I have not tried this yet but I am so excited! I am waiting for a beautiful weekend day that I can sit outside with a magazine and sip on this. Honey Lemonade? Yes, please!
- UCC Coffee in a can- I don’t usually drink coffee with milk and my roommate definitely wants to try this. I am going to try it because I have never had iced coffee from a can and am curious!
- Danielle Crispy Fruit Chips (Pineapple)- OMG. These taste like candy!! Because they are “crispy”, they almost taste like a hard candy. I couldn’t stop eating these last night!
- Somersaults (Cinnamon Crunch)- I love Somersaults and usually buy the Dutch Cocoa flavor. I didn’t even know this flavor existed and I am very happy Ashley sent these to me. They may be my new favorite flavor!
- Meyer Lemon Pancake Mix- I told Ashley I loved lemon flavored goodies and she definitely delivered. I love lemon and I love pancakes. SCORE!
Want to learn more about Foodie Penpals? Check out Lindsay’s blog, The Lean Green Bean.
Here is an explanation of the program:
-On the 5th of the month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
-You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
-The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
-You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
-Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. If you’re a reader and you get paired with a blogger, you can choose to write a short guest post for your penpal to post on their blog about what you received. If two readers are paired together, neither needs to worry about writing a post for that month.
– Foodie Penpals is open to US, Canadian residents & UK residents.