Happy hump day, y’all! Sorry for the late post but I have been sick since Sunday. There is definitely something going around here because I literally think EVERYONE is sick. The last few days have looked like this for me….
- Warmup: 50 double unders
- 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 Walking lunges, situps, Thrusters 65#, pullups
- 19:07 Rx
- Warmup: 400m run
- Strength Training: Shoulder Press, work up to 2RM
- 1×5 @ 35#, 1×5 @ 55#, 1×5 @ 65#, 1×2 @ 75#, 1 x2 @ 80#
- Tabata Shoot throughs– 7 per round
- Tabata kettlebell swings- 4 rounds of 10, 4 rounds of 9
- 1 mile run- 8:50
- 7 rounds of 5 deadlifts (155#), 10 box jumps (20″), 15 double unders
- 9:36 Rx
- 5k row with 20 sit-ups after each 1000m- 26:55
- 10 EMOTM (every minute on the minute) of 10 kettle bell swings (35#) on the even minute and 30 double unders on the odd minute
- CrossFit Open 14.1
a. 188 reps
Back in October, CrossFit Bel Air moved into a bigger space. On Saturday, we had our grand reopening party with a friendly competition. It was same sex partners and Lori and I teamed up for the 3 WODs in the Rx division.
- WOD 1- Sled push with 2 45# plates. Max meters in 3 minutes
- 224 meters (5th place)
- WOD 2- While one partner rows for calories, the other partner completes 15 thrusters @ 55# and 10 pull-ups. Partners then switch. Max reps in 8 minutes
- 240 reps (3rd place)
- WOD 3- Our wheelhouse! 3 rounds of 2 rope climbs (1 per partner), 50 box jump overs (between both partners), and a 400m run with a 14# medicine ball. Box jumps and 400m run with ball can be divided however the team wants.
- 13:03 (2nd place)
We finished 4th overall. One point from placing 3rd!
- REST DAY!
I didn’t run much this week but I worked out a lot! I even took off this past Monday. Two days off in a row! I know, i know. Crazy!
Weekly miles– 2
2014 miles- 78.835